Friday, January 11, 2008

Introduction

For long I have thought..that I should write what I feel about the current developments that are shaping up the world that I will be stepping to..without the protection of my parents..

Current world is changing real fast..dere is blood blood and blood everywhere..i dont know how many people wud be interested in knowing my views..but believe me It won't be only my views but it will be supported by the research and evidences that i will be collecting from various resources...It'll not be only about politics..but it wud be all policy decisions..right from the sports to the economy..every thing i will cover...

As always..the disclaimer goes

The current view is only and only mine..so don't get influenced without thinking about it.

Viewer's discretion is advised